Sunday, October 30, 2011

where have i been?

for the past few weeks i have been spending all of my extra time on a new project.

it all started when the principal of our school said there was going to be a little contest. apparently my competitive side isn't limited to mario kart.

for three weeks i poured my all into this project and i guarantee i wouldn't have done it if a contest hadn't been hanging over my head. it was hard.

i'm estimating i spent at least 65 hours on it. joe would probably estimate even more.

but it turned out great and... i won! so are you anxious to see what all this fuss is about? check it out here.

blogging is so much easier. i am happy to be back!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks awesome Julie!! Did you win?

Alissa said...

That website for first grade ROCKS!!! Very impressive! What was the actual contest?

ps I love your classroom.

nana said...

Great Job Jules! Did I tell you that Andy (the Principal) came up to me to boast about your spectacular achievement? I am sooooooo proud of YOU!!!