Saturday, April 16, 2011

a new phase

on wednesday i entered a new phase of my life as a mom.

we were driving on the freeway, coming home from a movie, when out of the rear view mirror i caught a glimpse of the faces of my passengers. not all of the faces belonged to me.

i was behind the wheel of... mom's taxi.

in that moment i felt old. my kids are just babies! how could i possibly be driving them, not to mention their friends to the movies?

at least they didn't ask me to sit in another row. or even worse go to another theater or...

gulp.

drop them off. 

guess i better grab myself a pair of mom jeans to go with my new chaufeuring business.

you tube didn't have the video, so link over to hulu (by clicking on "mom jeans" to view something special. i know you're going to be dropping hints for these as your mother's day gift this year!

No comments: