Friday, February 25, 2011

friday nights

they are my favorite.
 
Photobucket

pizza, paper plates, movies, games, family, and...

joe and julie time!

once the kiddies are in bed, we watch some dvr of our favorite shows. there are not many things we like that are the same, so some nights we just watch something together just to be together. he'll watch biggest loser with me or i'll watch adult swim with him. he'll rub my feet and i'll scratch his arms. it's a pretty nice arrangement.

what is your favorite thing about friday nights?

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Goodness you post early... anyway, I don't know if you read the comments, but I LOVE THIS POST! I was drooling at your picture of pizza and it is 9:30 am! I really like that you and Joe have some Joe/Julie time each week. We should talk, I am a devoted Biggest Loser watcher too. Happy Friday!!! : )

Julie said...

i read each and every comment and sometimes more than once! i'm so happy to know people are actually reading my blog.

so today i was pulling out some phonics readers and there was one called dan and don. they were really the only two contestants i didn't care for this season. i am so sad each week when people go home--i want them all to win!!

and we should talk. in person. i want to come to seattle!

Alissa said...

I am totally with you! They never should have been on the show. I don't know who I am rooting for...

Yes, come to Seattle!!! You will stay with us and we can have lots of fun!!!!