Friday, February 11, 2011

what's that?

it's the hum of the heater.
the gurgle in my stomach.
the cat pawing at the door.

what is the significance of these random sounds? it's not the actual sounds i'm excited about, it's the fact that i can hear them!

to say my home is generally chaotic would be an understatement. imagine loud children screaming and multiply that by 3 (because 3 of my children are the loudest kids i know) and that's probably what it sounds like on a mellow evening. i just don't think most people can imagine how noisy my house is.

but right now... it's quiet.
it's peaceful.
it's splendid, for sure.

i wish i had a bowl of ice cream. that would make this, it's friday-time to unwind-time, near perfect.

here's me. looking tired. and old. and needing my hair color touched-up. but happy.

Photobucket

happy friday everyone!

No comments: