Saturday, February 26, 2011

roll call

Photobucket
who me? YES, you!!

did you notice i posted every day this week? every day!

i'm trying to encourage you to come and read :)

i've noticed that i only seem to get visitors when i link the blog to facebook. and that's okay with me. i just feel like i'm shoving the blog down people's throats that way.

so i'm curious... who is with me... here by your own free will? this is a roll call people!

leave a comment telling me your favorite color. :) mine is green.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

I really like deep purple, sometimes a good green, just the right shade of blue and brick red. It is a toss up! Was this question inspired by "Elf"? : )

Jennifer said...

Too hard to make a decision about a color - lately been liking dark teal, other times purple, blue, red.... :)

brenparker said...

Blue

Jennifer Parker said...

Pink!