Saturday, June 18, 2011

summer to do list

on monday we made our 3rd annual summer to do list. now it's time to start making some memories and checking things off. this just might be my favorite time of year!

here is our list for 2011.

Photobucket
click the links below to see previous lists.


i wish i could take credit for the idea of the summer list, but i first read about it at whatever. meg is a super mom of five with super ideas and a super blog where she shares all of her ideas. i am not as creative or crafty as a lot of moms out there. thank goodness i have blogland to help me channel the inner crafter within!

so bring on summer 2011--i am looking forward to some fun times with my family. wee-ha! (that was me channeling my inner zachary.)

do you have any special summer plans?

1 comment:

mykecusa said...

CAMPING ! I hope it works out. I have some great memories of some fun and enjoyable camping trips. There are also a few not so good memories. I hope you get the kids out before they get to that rotten age. I still enjoy a peaceful nature hike.