Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the voice

have you seen this show? i love it. i especially enjoyed watching the blind auditions. my favorite moment was when adam levine turns his chair around to see who has this amazing voice and you see his eyes bug out of his head. the first words out of his mouth are "i thought you were a chick!" the singer auditioning was not a chick. so funny! probably not so much to the guy who was singing.

if you aren't familiar with the voice, maybe this clip from ellen will help understand how the show works.


when i was a kid i used to dream of being discovered for my voice. if you've ever heard me sing, you know what a joke that is. when i was home alone, i would belt out "wind beneath my wings" like i was really bette midler. haha.

i also thought i would make a great actress, gymnast, dancer, and ice skater.

did anyone else secretly hope they would be discovered for some hidden talent and end up famous? please tell me i'm not the only one!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Unfortunately I can't remember anything but Shaun Cassidy from that time period. But Jayden sure does think she is Rapunzel, complete with blankets tied to her hair. Actually I am pretty sure that she thinks she will make a great princess, of any type. Kate Middleton watch your back :)

Jennifer said...

P.S. I love The Voice too!