Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i gotta feeling...

that tonight's gonna be a good night....

those are lyrics to a song i played every single night for my baby bump one year ago. i was so ready to meet my newest munchkin, but at the same time, i didn't really want to go into labor at home. i couldn't help but play the song anyway. again and again and again.

tonight zach, natalie, and i went to target to pick up a few things for her first birthday. it's in 8 days. oh man. my baby will soon not be a baby anymore.

Photobucket
getting ready for a swim

Photobucket
splashing in the water is so much fun!

Photobucket
so is floating and kicking

Photobucket
this picture is for aunt jen--natalie is wearing jayden's dress!

i'll probably be posting a lot about natalie this week. i can't believe her first birthday is already here.

sigh.

2 comments:

nana said...

Oh Baby, Oh Baby, Oh Baby... PLEASE stay just the way you are for about 6 more months!!! You are so cute Nattie Girl, and soooo much fun. I'm afraid that once you start walking, you won't stop for snuggles and cuddles or a quick game of patty cake. I LOVE YOU NATALIE :)))

Jennifer said...

I must have missed this post earlier!

So glad that she fits into that dress - now if we could just keep her that size :)

I have the cutest niece and the most adorable nephews!