Friday, July 15, 2011

i LOVE friday

today was a good day!

i encountered several very nice drivers on the road. wish i could say people stopped and waved me in more often. such a simple, but really kind thing to do. today it happened more than once. LOVE that.

i had coffee and a leisurely stroll with a friend. it's nice to get out sans some of my kids and have some grown up time. plus when you have cute babies with you, people usually smile when you walk by. LOVE that.

i went to the doctor and weighed less on their scale than the one i have at home. it's a doctor's scale, so it must be right. LOVE that.

i bought some baby food at whole foods and the cashier said i could go back and get two more packs... free! LOVE that. she also said my baby is cute (which she is). LOVE that, too.

i observed my children helping each other on different occasions without a grown up asking them to do it. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that!

i don't have to make dinner... it's pizza and movie night. LOVE that.

so many wonderful things crammed into one friday. i hope you LOVED your friday, too. 

  now tell me something good about your day.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I LOVED your blog post. Having a cute baby has its perks! : ) I went to several places today and with a friend and it was so much more pleasant to not have to take Emmarie in and out at every spot. LOVE that. Packed and ready to go to CA = warm land. LOVE THAT! (Not going to love the early morning, but that is for tomorrow).

nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nana said...

I LOVED my Friday too. I had 3 darling boys who kept me busy almost every moment of the day. That's not a complaint by any means... I love it when they are here... just a few less arguments would have been nice.

My #2 grandson wanted to have a sleep-over, which was fine with me... love that too! I was slightly concerned about how he would handle all the shopping we had to do this evening... but I can happily report that it was the BEST shopping experience ever with a grandchild along. He didn't whine, fuss, pout, ask me to buy something for him (that was a biggie). He just happily walked along with us, always holding one of our hands. We were gone over 3 hours, but it seemed like the evening went by sooooo fast.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day too with all of the family here to swim, have fun and celebrate someone's 35th birthday. I'm a lucky Nana/Mom... I LOVE MY FAMILY!

P.S. Found a darn spelling error so I had to delete and post again.